Scat identification

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Yep that’s a Berry bear pit pie....lol that’s why I stopped eating Cliff bars a long time ago because they remind me of mini bear poo bars with nuts and berries......lol
if u seen more scat along the path u traveled more then likely a regular bear travel route.........tra

Revo2811

Reaction score
Yep that’s a Berry bear pit pie....lol that’s why I stopped eating Cliff bars a long time ago because they remind me of mini bear poo bars with nuts and berries......lol
if u seen more scat along the path u traveled more then likely a regular bear travel route.........tra
that what they look like -lol

TheGDog

Reaction score
Pay attention and look for where the bush/trees of them are at near to that area where you found this scat. Start noting WHEN those bushes have the berries on them. For example.... in a spot I go to... they start having the fruits early August... and they aren't ripe until about the end of August. (And end of August is right around the time the beginning of Bear Archery season begins) You'll want to note these things for use later.

OPAH

Reaction score
and that seemed to be a wet one, very fresh just not steaming, So couple hours old.
He may have been watching you check his shit out?

Bankrunner

Reaction score
An old proverb....Be wary of what eye tell you, even months old shit can look fresh after rain and sun can make fresh look old.

Top Bottom