Schwarzenegger Shifts Gay Marriage Stand

jmabbott888

Reaction score
He is always changing his mind so it's no surprise, he's as bad as a liberal.

1fitspirit

Reaction score
He's a politician, he wants your vote / $$$...but sometimes he gets it right!

jmabbott888

Reaction score
Sorry, but that isn't "getting it right". Yes I have gay friends so it's not that I'm a gay hater, but it was vetoed because that's what the people wanted & that's about the only thing Arnold has done right, now he's changing that too, next thing is the schools will be teaching our kids that "gay" is normal, sorry but I don't agree with that.

easymoney

Reaction score
"He's a politician, he wants your vote / $$$..."
Only thing I can agree wirh here.
He is a bootlicker plain and simple, cut from the same cloth as his wife and beholding to the same powerful liberal family interests... Besides marrige is a union between a man and a woman, period...

easymoney

Reaction score
"It is all opinion, is it not?"
Except when that opinion is signed into law...

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 14 2008, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Besides marrige is a union between a man and a woman, period...[/b]
Yup, with over a 50% divorce rate straight couples are doing a wonderful job of showing the sanctity of marriage.............

easymoney

Reaction score
About the same number (50%) as that of AIDS in homosexuals...

1fitspirit

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 14 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
About the same number (50%) as that of AIDS in homosexuals...[/b]
That's pure BS, easymoney. Here's a link to the WHITE HOUSE website. I imagine you would trust this source, unquestionably, wouldn't you? There are a total of 900,000 people that have HIV/AIDS.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/onap/facts.html

Do you know the difference between HIV and AIDS?

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Apr 14 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 14 2008, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, with over a 50% divorce rate straight couples are doing a wonderful job of showing the sanctity of marriage.............
[/b][/quote]

For most marriages to be complete, God must be included....IMHO.

Why compound the problem then by adding the Homosexual population?

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fitspirit @ Apr 14 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 14 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About the same number (50%) as that of AIDS in homosexuals...[/b]
That's pure BS, easymoney. Here's a link to the WHITE HOUSE website. I imagine you would trust this source, unquestionably, wouldn't you? There are a total of 900,000 people that have HIV/AIDS.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/onap/facts.html

Do you know the difference between HIV and AIDS?
[/b][/quote]

Hah, that's a good one! They also estimate that there are only a couple million illegal aliens in the US too.......

HIV is the virus that causes AIDS

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foulshot @ Apr 14 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Apr 14 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 14 2008, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

For most marriages to be complete, God must be included....IMHO.

[/b][/quote]

I know plenty of coulpes who are not christians or religious at all who have great marriages. I also know plenty of christians who have gone through divorces. I don't think God has anything to do with it.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
God has much to do with the whole situation, whether one accepts it or not. Shucks, I can recall from my construction days that I
may not believe that a certain perch is dangerous..but if I do take that perch and it actually is not sturdy enough..I can still fall to my death !

Since the "sickening sixties" our society has taken an increasingly immoral and God ignoring trail. It started out with a few radicals that wanted to be promiscous and totally depraved..and has spread to a sizeable portion of the population.
God has been patient, giving the miscreants a chance to repent and get back into a good relationship with him..some have....

Others, thinking perhaps that they are more "enlightened" than "the masses" , chose to slip deeper and deeper into ugly perversions.

So, earlier on, God allowed genital herpes as a warning ..some folks didn't "catch on" , and persisted in their spiral of depravity, until
God took his protection away long enough for the HIV/AIDS malady to manifest itself !

Only question left; Are any of those enmeshed in depraved lifestyles going to catch on before He allows something even worse to
come along ? ...Can't say they haven't been warned !

Don't make the mistake of thinking that since you "don't believe" in God, that you will skate free. As with any captivating sin, I
may believe that a Cobra is just a harmless pet..but if I fool around long enough ..I may just get bit..

And justice..nobody will escape God's justice...

chuam

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Apr 15 2008, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
God has much to do with the whole situation, whether one accepts it or not. Shucks, I can recall from my construction days that I
may not believe that a certain perch is dangerous..but if I do take that perch and it actually is not sturdy enough..I can still fall to my death !

Since the "sickening sixties" our society has taken an increasingly immoral and God ignoring trail. It started out with a few radicals that wanted to be promiscous and totally depraved..and has spread to a sizeable portion of the population.
God has been patient, giving the miscreants a chance to repent and get back into a good relationship with him..some have....

Others, thinking perhaps that they are more "enlightened" than "the masses" , chose to slip deeper and deeper into ugly perversions.

So, earlier on, God allowed genital herpes as a warning ..some folks didn't "catch on" , and persisted in their spiral of depravity, until
God took his protection away long enough for the HIV/AIDS malady to manifest itself !

Only question left; Are any of those enmeshed in depraved lifestyles going to catch on before He allows something even worse to
come along ? ...Can't say they haven't been warned !

Don't make the mistake of thinking that since you "don't believe" in God, that you will skate free. As with any captivating sin, I
may believe that a Cobra is just a harmless pet..but if I fool around long enough ..I may just get bit..

And justice..nobody will escape God's justice...[/b]

That is about the biggest smelliest pile of crap I have ever read.

You have astounded me. I never thought I would read something so utterly senseless in my lifetime.

Advertisement

Top Bottom