Scouting for Daughters Hunt - Bulls !!

TwoShot

Reaction score
Nice pics, looks like you are going to have a fun time this fall

suavegato

Reaction score
WOW! Good luck to you and your daughter! What state? Looking forward to pics of her bull!

cjack

Reaction score
Some nice animals, thanks for sharing. Is she hunting Arizona? If so what unit?

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Yes, her hunt is in northern AZ.

AZ Jim

SoJo

Reaction score
wow, wow, wow! There's some brutes in those photos. Now, if they'd only stayed ganged up and close together during her hunt! GL to you and your daughter.

VMR

Reaction score
Very nice! Thanks for sharing the photo's. It really keeps the excitement building for September! Best of luck to your daughter.

Superduty65

Reaction score
Dude, I'd call that a sucessful scouting trip if these elk were in your hunt area. The outlook for your hunt certainly looks very positive if they were. Hopefully you two can connect on one of those bruisers. Good luck

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Yeah, they are in the hunt area, but there is a lot of time between now and her hunt, considering the rut and multiple other elk hunts in the same unit before then. We are going to have to scout a lot and try to keep track of them as they move into their winter range.

AZ Jim

ltdann

Reaction score
Jim,

Chucks doing a trail cam check this weekend, we'll see if some of those bruisers moved into the area.

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Cool ! - I was thinking about going up myself and checking a few different areas. If I do I will let you know what I see.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom