Scoutpro Cameras on Ebay

T

the hairless one

You would think if this guy is going to try to sell them for $160 or more he could at least use an owl!
Nope!! Now he is using a snappy instead! What a guy.

rick

davered1

Reaction score
Rick

Before you pick on the snappy to much maybe you could pick what pics here are from a snappy and which are from the owl.

By the way the auto focus on the owl does not much good unless you have holes cut for it, most guys don't have holes cut for the AF. thus it is pretty much a fixed focus anyways

Curtiss

Reaction score
davered1 very good clear pictures. The snow helps that flash out alot. The snappy does take good pictures.

T

the hairless one

i dont have anything against snappy's at all! I have two of them! In fact I prefer them because of the cost BUT when you are selling them for $175 or whatever for a homemade cam you would at least think he could put an owl in it. Thats all I am saying.

Didn't mean to get anyone wound up.

rick

T

the hairless one

I do have to admit, those are all good pics. I am putting my cams out tomorrow for a test run! Wish me luck. One is a great turkey place and the other is a great deer place.

rick

Curtiss

Reaction score
"LOL"  hairless one, I wish I could get wound up. My wife say's that I have wound down. I don't think that no one would get mad because you thought the guy should put in a an owl in his box. I for one love to read the post's. I enjoy the pictures, but most of all I enjoy the fellowship of SPY"S OF THE WOODS!!!!!  Take care, and have a good night.

MBullism

Reaction score
I love those places..  Now, where'd you say that was?

woodsman

Reaction score
Nice try MBullism I think he's going to tell me first after all you seem to have no problem with filling turky tags .  :toothless:

davered1

Reaction score
rick I'm not wound up just pointing out that the snppy's take good pics.

1st pic is from owl(AF-8)
2nd and 3rd are from snappy QT
4th is from snappy LX (modifies exactly like old AF's)

I have switched to snappy's  lately because the owl are going for more than I am willing to pay for them on ebay, snappy's go for(until now,:smiley-thumbs-up about 5$.

I never cut holes for the auto focus for the owls auto focus anyways.

I will scan a cam (snappy QT) with points to mod and put it on site tommorow,as they are a little different from the rest.

Top Bottom