Screen Saver - which is good?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Altho this probably should be posted in the Computer Section of Jesse's Site, I thought I'd post it here anyway.

Now that we got some nice pix's what's the best screen saver to use to show them off? (free off the internet of course)

I really liked MS Scenes because it was so easy to organize the pix's, just drag and drop, etc but it was never updated to modern computers and the slide show is too fast......

Thanx

Tinhorn

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Thought I'd bring this back to the top.  I have searched for a good ScreenSaver to display our Photos several times and not really found what I'm looking for but this site has the one I'm now using, called Picture Show.

It does a good job but I wanted one with Thumbnails so I could arrange the Photos like I want (this one don't) but otherwise it's not bad...

http://www.diardsoftware.com/

Tinhorn

Tinhorn

Reaction score
LW

Thanx, I am now using WebShots....

I had looked at this site before but was not clear that I could use my own photos.  It does everything I wanted except let me <Pause> the pix or let me single step back or forth, so I can discuss a pix with someone with me looking at them...

Thanx a million tho, not bad, and like you said, FREE

Tinhorn

gizz

Reaction score
I also now use webshots.
Thanks for asking Tinhorn and thanks for replying LW. I now have a pretty cool screen saver/wall paper maker!

Trapp

Reaction score
http://www.softdd.com/wildlife/index.htm
SCREENSAVER DOWNLOAD BELOW !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is "A+ Screensaver Creator"?

This "Screensaver Creator" allows you to create your very own screen savers which displays your photos, including JPEG pictures. You can even play your own sound files, and you also receive a free video screensaver with each purchase. Not only can you view your own photos and play your own sound files, but you can also view your own MPEG or AVI files. Pictures can be displayed randomly or sequentially, and you can stretch the images full-screen, tile multiple images, overlap images, slide images, and much more. Listed below are some of the main features.
To install, simply click the download link below to copy the program called "aplus.exe" to your machine, then run this self extracting program and it will automatically install for you. When the installation finishes, you can then go into your screensaver settings, select "Aplus" from your screensaver menu, and click the settings button to view your display options. Some pictures have already been added for you so you can preview how it works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features Include:
-Display your own pictures, including JPEG images.
-Play sound files while pictures display.
-Tile multiple pictures on your screen.
-Display a "picture in a picture".
-Display pictures at their internal scan size for more clarity.
-Overlap image feature for picture displays.
-Slide pictures onto your screen from all directions.
-Pictures can be read from various different folders.
-Add entire folder of images for display with one mouse click.
-Password protection for Windows 95, 98, or NT.
-Free video screensaver for MPG or AVI videos, as specified below.
-Change the background colors.
-Turn the sound on or off.
-Change the time delay between pictures.
-Runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000.

*** All registered users will also receive the FREE "Video Screensaver" with their order. This allows you to view your mpg or avi video files as a screensaver. You can stretch the videos full-screen, play video sound, play midi/wav sound files, and change background colors. This is yours free of charge, and is automatically shipped with your order.
If you have any questions or comments, please email softdd@aol.com.

Click here to view a screen picture! (settings panel)
If you want to try some more great software downloads, click here!

"A+ Screensaver Creator" Requirements:
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, or 2000 operating system

Download here! (Self-Extracting Install)

Need Help?

This shareware software costs only 14.95 and ordering is available via credit card, online (via secured form), postal mail, email, or fax. Credit card orders are toll free (in U.S.) and international orders are also accepted. (Video screensaver is FREE, and is automatically shipped with each order of the "A+ Screensaver Creator&quot.
Thanks For Visiting, and feel free to add a link to this page!

(Edited by Trapp at 9:32 pm on Nov. 25, 2001)

Top Bottom