Season Passes for the refuge

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Can you buy your season pass at your neighborhood sporting goods store or are they only sold at the refuges ?

I got a hundred bucks in my pocket and i better spend it on a pass before I blow it at a downtown S.F. massage parlor AGAIN.

twoducks

Reaction score
EA  you can get them at Wally World, or a sporting goods store and at Fish and Game in Sac. or Redding Also at the refuges but they like you to have exact change if possible

Jay

Reaction score
The "Hunting on State & Federal Lands" book has a mail-in form in the back. You can even use last year's form just call and make sure the "price is right".

Some sporting goods stores have them but most don't.  There is a DFG office in Menlo Park where you can buy them also.

duckme

Reaction score
iT'S going to a little more than a hundred. I think it's 108.00

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I think I saw in my book (it's north,I'm south for the week ) It's 92.50. If it keeps going up then what's the point of buying it. I had it paid for by mid December last season.

I wasn't sure if my season long was going to make it to my new address so I went out lookin for the 5 days one out of the 7 places I went to had them and he only had twenty sheets.
Told the guy i needed twenty and he hands me four sheets. I smirked and said I need the twenty sheets guy. Soon as I can find twenty more I'll start filling them out also.

The day I mailed the first batch what show's up in the mail. YEP.......my season long app.

songdog

Reaction score
I always thought it would be a good idea to give one of the season passes to those that show up for the pre season clean up days at the various refuges as a thank you.  Lost revenue, sure, but no out of pocket expenses to the state.  Plus, those that are out cleaning up during those days are the ones who are typically out there numerous times per season and would buy the season pass anyway.

Just a suggestion in case any of the refuge managers are reading...

MQ

Reaction score
Jay - FYI, the Menlo Park office of the DFG moved to Belmont off Harbor Blvd. Had a hell of a time finding it.....

JustBob

Reaction score
You can download the season application off of the DFG web site. Click on Licenses then waterfowl. There is a link on that 2nd page to a pdf file you can print out and submit (with your money of course).

Swampy

Reaction score
Lets see.....      

Season pass  $102.65
Season Application Form          $102.00
Single Applications   $15.00
Licence   $29.50
Stamps           $25.50          
 _______
Total  $274.65

Not a bad price considering I can go 3 days a week. If I go by the averages I may get lucky three or four times. The rest of the time it's the lotto or the sweatline. How much does the average pit cost a year?

Top Bottom