Secret to Tender & Delicious Doves. Season and pound!

Archer82

Reaction score
Ive never eaten dove before and am looking forward to it this season. Are there any other marinades you'd recommend that in addition to 7up or bbq sauce ?

Limited Out

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm tryin' them all! Hard to get by those poppers. Any thing with bacon and cream cheese is a culinary master piece! Last year we had so many doves we ground them into dove burgers, now those were real good!

Sarghunter

Reaction score
I'm tryin' them all! Hard to get by those poppers. Any thing with bacon and cream cheese is a culinary master piece! Last year we had so many doves we ground them into dove burgers, now those were real good!
Thats funny you Mentioned Dove Burgers,,,,,,,,we are planning to make Sliders this YEAR

Limited Out

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Everything goes in the grinder, I know couple of pigeons got tossed in there before. All Good!

cdj85

Reaction score
I just cooked up a few last night. Wrapped some beasts in bacon and on the bbq. Basted with some bbq sauce at the end. Kids loved them. Told them it was miniature chickens. Otherwise they probably wouldn't eat them. I also did some with jalapenos, cream cheese and bacon. So delicious. My dad likes to soak em in milk and brown sugar too.

Top Bottom