Sept 1st 2020. Wheres everyone headed? Dove opener

Sarghunter

Reaction score
Where is everyone heading ???
Our Group will.be back in BLYTHE

Limited Out

Reaction score
Fifty Three, you're getting me fired up. I might have to go to the I.V. next week and blast a few Euros!

Limited Out

Reaction score
Shootin' them alien stealth doves! You can hear em' flying over, but you can't see em'. That's just what my opening day hunting partners need, another excuse for missing. Hey man! One just bounced off the end of your barrel, I heard him but I didn't see em'!! Choot Em'........... or Hook Em' in the Lips !!!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Spectra17, do you enjoy La Paloma in Blythe ?????
I usually eat there when in town. I like that little deli/bakery called A&R Bakery with the patio the best. Its on Hobson way 1 block west of Lovekin on south side. Good breakfast burritos and sammiches and fresh bakery goodies. Them cherry and apple baked goods will make you smile.

Limited Out

Reaction score
Hey Sarg!, Had to have a little Pandemic Relief Program today to hold me over until the first. A three hour hot barrel Blast-A-Thon down in the I.V. Thirty birds in three hours of pretty much non-stop shooting. I lost a few more, to hot for the dog today. I wanted to let you know I saw good numbers of Mourning Doves and zero White Wings. How many days? Choot Em'........in the Lips!!
Blast_A_Thon 7-14-20.jpeg

Sarghunter

Reaction score
Hey Sarg!, Had to have a little Pandemic Relief Program today to hold me over until the first. A three hour hot barrel Blast-A-Thon down in the I.V. Thirty birds in three hours of pretty much non-stop shooting. I lost a few more, to hot for the dog today. I wanted to let you know I saw good numbers of Mourning Doves and zero White Wings. How many days? Choot Em'........in the Lips!!
View attachment 78160
You are torturing US, GOOD Shooooten

Limited Out

Reaction score
Thanks Sarg! Might have to do this again next week, but I'll move to another spot. I don't want to put to much pressure on that Hot Spot. I'll be trying to go every other week until the opener and scout to get some idea where we want to shoot the opener. I have to hit the reloading shed, these five box days are cutting into my inventory. Keep Countin' ..............and let the games begin!! Choot Em'

Limited Out

Reaction score
Loadin' up some Long Range Dove killers for the opener, to replenish the inventory from last week's hunt. These will knockdown those Euros to about 45 yards, Mournings and White Wings to around 50! Will be loading some #6s next week. S-105-5 Cropped.jpg Choot Em'

Top Bottom