set back

Guru

Reaction score
Hey Folks,I'm a newcomer to the forums.For months I have just been reading and learning,what a great site.I built my 1st cam. back in March and have been having a ball w/ it ever since.I'm almost done w/ my 2nd cam. and have run into a bit of a problem.Everything is wired up and hooked up,all tests were good as I progressed while building until now.When I turn the unit on the walk test light works just the way it should,but,when I flick the DPDT switch to cam.it immediatelly takes a pic. and then won't take any more.
          This stuff is all still pretty new to me so any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks and Take Care,  Curt}---->

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi Guru - It sounds like you soldered the shutter wire to the always closed side of the Reed Relay.  If you move it to the always open side, it sould work okay.

Guru

Reaction score
Richard, Thanks for the reply.The more I thought about it,the only thing I did different from my 1st cam.,was,connect the relay to the battery and the #2 i.c.,well I went back and soldered it to the speaker wires and,WALLA!!!Back in business.Thanks Again,Curt }---->

Latest Posts

Top Bottom