Set out my cam

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Saturday I checked my cam, I haven't had it out for quite a while, I had 10 exposures, I couldn't wait so I had them developed. 8 falsies a doe and a little buck still holding on to both sides of his rack. Sunday I set my cam out again and I happen to notice something flying above me, I figured a crow, turkey or a red tail hawk, I was wrong! Mother Nature gave me a gift, it was a Bald Eagle!!!  it's rare to see them in my area. It was the first one I ever saw in this area!! I was so excited! I should carry a video camera when I'm out on my walks in the woods! you never know what you'll see!!!

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thats great. I always carry a video camera with me when I'm in the woods. Some of my best tape is when I was just walking in the woods. It's good to hear about the Eagle.LOL

bat

Reaction score
Brotherwolf,
I have only had the opportunity to see a Bald Eagle once in my 57 years, that's great to see.  I'm thinking about putting this in my next cam.  Having a extra opening to maybe see through the view finder and installing a switch to fire my camera instantly if I see a subject going to or from my site with my cam.  A picture of that Bald Eagle probably would not be very big at a long distance but a close deer would surely be worth it.

hucklburry

Reaction score
Aint it awesome?

I lived in Alaska and have seen a lot of eagles there, but about 2 months ago I saw one here in MO, and saw it again twice after that.  Pretty inspiring.

--Jim

coyotebandit

Reaction score
You can see up to 20 at a time on the Wisconsin River in January. Everything else is frozen up. I saw one last year on our hunting land eating a deer carcass, I thought it was a turkey vulture at first, man those things are big! But nothing beats having one fly 20 feet over your head when your duck hunting!

Top Bottom