SHARE Elk hunts.........anyone enter the drawing

scott0san

Reaction score
Just wondering how many out there enter the SHARE hunts.
Since I struck out again on the point draw I am hoping to get lucky on Mondays draw

jhill528

Reaction score
Yup I put in for everyone other than the apprentice hunts. I’ve been checking nearly every hour today holding it would post early. Good luck everyone

cjack

Reaction score
A little disappointed with the whole Share program. I have been putting in for nearly every hunt for the past 6 years for everything from pig, turkey, deer and elk and have never drawn anything. At $11 per application it seems a bit of a money grab. That being said I am looking forward to the Monday draw!

jhill528

Reaction score
Ok this is getting a bit frustrating waiting for the results to be posted. Dfg says the results would be up on the 28th, a couple other sources said the 29th. So I’ve been checking the website nearly every hour since Midnight. The suspense is killing me. I’m sure I’m getting all worked up just to be let down, but you never know. I did draw two quail hunts on the share program last year so i hopeful. Good luck to everyone.

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
I put in as well. I think it's the best way for someone without max points or a lot of money to get a bull elk hunt here in CA.

jhill528

Reaction score
Well the results are up. I hope you guys have more luck than me. Another big fat 0!

cjack

Reaction score
No draw on the elk hunts for me this year!

FTTPOW

Reaction score
Cjack, I deleted your post. Now you can post it in the right thread.

Putnam

Reaction score
I drew Del Norte South antlerless, got very lucky. If anyone has any advice/info, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks,
Putnam

jhill528

Reaction score
I drew Del Norte South antlerless, got very lucky. If anyone has any advice/info, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks,
Putnam
congratulations!!!! That’s awesome. Is it your first Tule Elk hunt? I got a Grizzly Island cow tag last year and it was amazing. Hopefully someone here can give you some pointers or at least let you know what to expect on that hunt.

jrappyo

Reaction score
I have put in for 3 turkey SHARE hunts in 2018 - nothing. I put in for 5 so far in 2019 - nothing yet, 2 pending. After seeing how many some people put in for and not getting a draw, I don't feel so bad...yet. Not sure if I believe in this program yet but it's good to see people posting with success - that keeps me inspired to contribute to this program.

Please keep posting about successful SHARE hunts.

Top Bottom