Sheep Pictures

FLBowhunter

Reaction score
Very nice pictures...keep them coming it is nice to see animals we don't see arround here.
-Scott-

Lankyman

Reaction score
willeveret,

Those are some great photos.  I hope to get up there one day & give them a try.  I loved your photo of sheep-1.

If you don't mind me askin', what type of photo equipment did you use on him?

Thanks for posting them.

willeveret

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I have tons and tons of pictures that I will adventually have on the web page I am working on. For now I will just stick with posting a few on webshots and putting them on here. As far as my equipment, like I said in the previous post I am pretty new into photography so forgive me if I don't know the exact specs what I use.  My camera is a Minolta Maxxum5 and I have a 70mm-300mm lens that I used to take that picture with.  I used 800speed Kodak max film, but since I have started using 200speed because I was told that it has a higher resolution and it works just as good as the 800 speed for stills taken outdoors.  I took all those pictures freehand, but have started using a tripod since to steady my shots (some of the country is pretty rough and its hard to hold still after hiking up some of the stuff).  I have been taking lots of pictures and have more to come. Last week a friend I went up after some sheep and we sat and watched 2 good size rams fight for about 2 hours off and on.  I will get those pictures back tomorrow and am crossing my fingers that they turned out.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow, those are some nice pics willeveret. What kind of camera do you have? How close do the goats let you get? I wish we had some goats near here to try and get some pics of.

willeveret

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I have tons and tons of pictures that I will adventually have on the web page I am working on. For now I will just stick with posting a few on webshots and putting them on here. As far as my equipment, like I said in the previous post I am pretty new into photography so forgive me if I don't know the exact specs what I use.  My camera is a Minolta Maxxum5 and I have a 70mm-300mm lens that I used to take that picture with.  I used 800speed Kodak max film, but since I have started using 200speed because I was told that it has a higher resolution and it works just as good as the 800 speed for stills taken outdoors.  I took all those pictures freehand, but have started using a tripod since to steady my shots (some of the country is pretty rough and its hard to hold still after hiking up some of the stuff).  I have been taking lots of pictures and have more to come. Last week a friend I went up after some sheep and we sat and watched 2 good size rams fight for about 2 hours off and on.  I will get those pictures back tomorrow and am crossing my fingers that they turned out.

dalliwacker

Reaction score
Very good pics Will.  Was that out on MP 105?  Some of them rams look familiar.

Jim

rick7m

Reaction score
Great pics Wileveret.Thanks for sharing them.

Rick

willeveret

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I just got some more pics back and got a few pretty good ones of a couple of rams fighting. Dilliwacker, as far as the location of where I took these pics. I am honestly not sure if its near MP 105....I haven't lived here that long and am not familiar with the Mileposts. It is along the Turnagain arm and probably near where you were thinking. Thanks again to everyone for the compliments.

Top Bottom