Shooter?

James Vee

Reaction score
Would you shoot this buck? He's got some great beams, nice width as well as some good G2's.

Here is a pic of him from early in June:

And my most recent pics:

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
That's definitely a good'n. I'd be cocking the hammer back if he was in front of me. I think you may have a couple other nice bucks running around your place though. Will he be on the radar for you this season James?

Flight of the Arrow

Reaction score
I think I would have to punch a whole through him!
But it would have to be with my bow, I just dont get
the same satisfaction, doing it with a gun!
Flight

Tominator

Reaction score
He definitely fits into the shooter category in the areas I hunt.

James Vee

Reaction score
While he is a heck of a nice buck, he is not my target buck. I'm telling you though, I would have a mighty hard time not shooting if presented the opportunity.

Here are two pics of my matching split G2 target buck: (he still has some growing to do yet!)

jaymo2309

Reaction score
Great pics! Your pics on the "webshots" site are great! I dont think I've seen anyone with that many "trophies". That is really something to be proud of.

As far as him being a shooter...if you knew no one else was going to shoot him I'd save him for next year and see what the pics show. I'm always afraid that someone else wont have the patience I'd like to think I have. ha-ha

Jay Mo

BigSwad

Reaction score
Yep those are all nice shooters there James. I would have to see which one is the oldest and use that maybe as final criteria. You may not have that luxury tho, but any of those are great bucks.

brokenarrow

Reaction score
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, and BANG

You only get to have 11 shots in Missouri!

Top Bottom