Shop Elsewhere-Anti 2A Companies

KTKT70

I will not buy yeti because it is over priced. But as far as the NRA. They are out of line this time. Or someone is. They only gave us parts of the details and left facts out so people would have the reaction they wanted. I do not go for that political bs from either side. Not cool to behave like that.

Planetcat

Including Yeti as with the other post.
Bummed I can no longer shop at REI or use Camelback water packs or Bell helmets. Bunch of rental car and airlines too. Put your money to use elsewhere. PLEASE!? These companies are not just anti NRA but anti 2A.
Full list.

http://fortune.com/2018/04/23/yeti-coolers-cuts-ties-with-nra-boycott-complete-list/
Your post is wrong! REI is not selling camelback, giro helmets, and bell because they are owned by vista outdoors. Boycott REI, not those brands. As for Yeti, they can pound salt. Theyre overpriced anyways.

TheGDog

They are just playing a bet that making a public gesture like this *might* get them some new sales in a different larger demographic, aka the snowflakes. Those corps doing that ain't got sh*t to do with making a political statement. N***a please! They're all about workin' every damn angle they can marketing wise. Gonna laugh my a$$ off when the plan backfires on 'em.

Last edited:

Stevehazard

Don't boycott products like Giro and Camelback!!! They are owned by Vista who also owns Savage and Federal if I'm not mistaken. Pretty sure they are good to go.
I am pretty disappointed at REI though... but I saw this sort of thing coming from them. Their Northridge store changed their bathrooms to All Gender, which in itself is whatever, however when enter what used to be the mens room they also ripped out the urinal.

OPAH

Cutting ties with the NRA in the climate we are in right now is not ANTI 2A it is called staying in business. These shooters and the increased shooting happening is horrible and it hurts all gun owners, shooters, hunters, Families, damn what do you do as a business ?

KTKT70

I am starting to believe the NRA is playing this hand the way the want and not the way the cards truly are. Yeti says the discount program changed for lots of companies and a replacement discount program was offered. That is very different than the way the NRA is saying yeti pulled out and said they will not support. I was hopeful that the NRA was above that kind of behavior. It's like lawyer word play. Such political bull$hit in my eyes. Can't wait for more facts. Here is a new story but may can be found. http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/yeti_responds_to_nra_says_gun.html

OPAH

Every body is at ODDS here, any right reasoned person knows its not the Guns or Rifles, its the morons behind them, but what to do when you have so many shootings and drive byes and drive overs and intos. can't out laws Vans can we ? and if it was a van it would
be a 4X4. What the hell is happening to our country what will it take to get people to turn in these fools before they do the killings ?
and How do you stop the Media from glorifying this crap and giving these morons the moment of Fame.
One thing I do Know this is not happening in Texas or Florida now is it ? give you 3 guesses as to why but you should only need one.

JohnCo

Or you can get back at those companies that don't support hunting and fishing by using their products to hunt and fish lol.

ChrisAMX

Or you can get back at those companies that don't support hunting and fishing by using their products to hunt and fish lol.
Or just write to their websites or Facebook pages about how wonderful their product was on a hunting trip.

OPAH

Is it necessary for them to support, what if they didn't put forth an opinion at all. To many to support firearms is supporting these freaking morons killing people, by staying neutral (Switzerland) they could still have the confidence of both Think?

Top Bottom