Shot myself in the foot yesterday

davered1

Reaction score
Apparently everbody took my snappy QT to heart yesterday. My Snappy QT Date stamp that I would have got last week(on ebay) for about 11 $  Is up over $20 already.

Hey guys I was kidding those cameras suck(but I'm still gonna win it) :&gt

:smiley-thumbs-up:

Curtiss

Reaction score
In your title when you said that you "shot yourself in the foot yesterday", I had to look at this one. I shot myself in the foot with a pistol around 30 years ago while quick drawing with a 22 mag pistol. I thought that i wouldn't feel as stupid if someone else had done the same thing, and wanted to post it. Glad it was your pocket book if you were wanting to buy more camera's instead of your foot!!!!!!!
    Take care,  Curtiss

deerdad

Reaction score
I didn't shoot myself in the foot. I just jabbed an arrow
through it when I was a little kid. I knew putting holes in the ground was good for the ground so thats what I was doing
and I missed. It was summer and I was barefoot so there wasn't anything to slow it down. I ended up with 3-4 stitches for MY stupidity.
Anybody else have a stupid human trick to talk about?

Greg

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I was thinking you were going to show us pictures of your foot....... I usually shoot my hand......

woodsman

Reaction score
That must have hurt, I hope that you still have all your toes . My stupid thing was I threw a laun dart at my brouther and it stuck him in the foot about 20 years ago, he walks just fine .  :rofl he never felt it I pulled it out with out him seeing it .

John A B

Reaction score
I shot my mother right between the eyes  with a BB gun at 20 yards when I was a kid. She had to go to Dr. to get it removed. I just knew Dad was going to beat me he got home from work. All he said was, did you learn anything from what happen. I sure did. He then said, to bad it was not a 22, he was just kidding to get me to feel better.

Top Bottom