• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

SHOT Show 2015

T F Coyote

It looks like I'll be headed to my first SHOT Show in January. Since I am a "buyer" for my police department, they are footing part of the costs.

Who else is going? And for those who have been in the past, what is the minimum/maximum time I need to see everything?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
It's huge TF, I've spent every day there (3 days) and maybe saw half the booths. The LE/military part of the show grows every year. Im not sure how many days you are going to be there but I would make a plan and mark off the booths you really need to see to make sure you get there. Take any time left to just wander and find new kit. Check the seminar and special events calendar to see if there are any speakers or intros you want to make and what conference room they will be in.

Have fun.

AS73

For the first time ever.... Ill be there for Thursday and Friday.
Super excited! Anything that is a must for a first timer?
Tim

Top Bottom