Shotgun yote video

Stevehazard

Reaction score
The coyote going down is in there a little bit before the halfway mark sandwiched between some red legged devil and quail hunting.

[video=youtube_share;Sq9boRykE_w]https://youtu.be/Sq9boRykE_w[/video]

TheGDog

Reaction score
WTF is a "red-legged devil"? Presume that means maybe, chukar? Ah yes, Ok, nickname for chukar, got it. They look nice and meaty man! Cool!

Last edited:

Stevehazard

Reaction score
WTF is a "red-legged devil"? Presume that means maybe, chukar? Ah yes, Ok, nickname for chukar, got it. They look nice and meaty man! Cool!
Chukars. They have red legs. And after hiking double digit mile days in steep boulder filled terrain with little to no shade after them I feel they are devils! Their call sounds like an evil laugh when you hear them in the distance after you failed to get one. Guess I was the one with the devil laugh this day!!

Moskinyca

Reaction score
Awesome footage congrats on Chukar and Yote tanks for sharing

dthome

Reaction score
Haha! Nice shot on that chucker! Awesome to get your first bird on film.
I'll bet you've got a few extra pellets in that last quail. :) I would've done the same, though.
Great video!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Wtg , I am sure lost some weight on that long hike.
That terrain would be tuff for me to hunt with my fused ankle without tripping and falling.
Guess u have to pay close attention with every step while trying to spot game at the same time, would not be good to trip and fall with a gun in hand.
Cool vid and congrats on getting some action and success thnx 4 sharing!....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BIGCIM

Reaction score
Did that coyote get shot with birdshot???

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Did that coyote get shot with birdshot???
Steel #6's. This was the first one that came close and presented a clean shot I felt confident it would go down fast and clean with the smaller shot.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Wtg , I am sure lost some weight on that long hike.
That terrain would be tuff for me to hunt with my fused ankle without tripping and falling.
Guess u have to pay close attention with every step while trying to spot game at the same time, would not be good to trip and fall with a gun in hand.
Cool vid and congrats on getting some action and success thnx 4 sharing!....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Thanks. That's exactly how I look at the hunts that I put a bunch of hard miles into. If I don't get anything I'll at least of killed an unwanted pound or two.

Top Bottom