should you trust landowners?

horndog

Reaction score
This is where I bow hunt. On private property, had the cam set-up last sat. afternoon and went back on Thursday to retrieve it.We had 2 days of heavy downpour in Missouri and I wanted to make sure the cam was still dry. I noticed the cam had a few pics taken and thought I would put it back out to finish the roll. Had a relay go bad in it so I brought it back home and replaced the relay. I went ahead and had the film developed and this is what I had on it.

I've known this guy for about 17 yrs. and he thought it would be funny to get this on film. A tip for all you guys...Don't trust anyone when it comes to your cams...LOL....He knew it was there and was just waiting for an oppertunity to do this. Imagine how I felt when I was expecting deer pics and I got this instead....LOL
Well, glad I could make his day. I called him when I got them back and he said (with a chuckle) must be a bear!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Horndog,

Good thing he told you or we would be analyzing that pic to see what it was like that bear/pig pic awhile back.

Iffin you want some payback, I can alter some cougar pics to show him what's running around the ole homestead.

Did you get any deer pics?

horndog

Reaction score
No deer pics this time.....could be because the deer smelled the feet of the hairy back man walking around the deer block...LOL

Don't know if he would go for an altered pic....He would want to see the original for proof.
Good idea though...I'ts a good thing I didn't have the cam pointed at his pond....may have seen ole' Nessie instead of Bigfoot.

You know what they say about paybacks!

kc

Reaction score
If you can get a photo quality altered pic off a printer, lots of photo places can make copies from a print.  You could even try a Kodak picture maker - they seem to be everywhere.  That would get you a 4x6 or 3x5 on real photo paper and might pass as an original.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Wonder what "BigFoot" did to make the pix so dark, cover the flash with something?

Good one tho     :)

Tinhorn

horndog

Reaction score
I asked the same thing. I thought maybe he put a lit cigerette in front and the flash reflected off the smoke, but he said he didn't. I think it must have been a bit of flash wash or maybe reflection off of some brush that was in front of cam. You could try to move pic to work with the brightness, contrast, but I think the darkness adds to the mystery....LOL

JohnnyP

Reaction score
I caught this frightening critter last year at my father-in-laws place...yeah, he thought he was pretty funny.

(Edited by JohnnyP at 7:51 am on Oct. 19, 2001)

(Edited by JohnnyP at 7:54 am on Oct. 19, 2001)

horndog

Reaction score
can't tell for sure, but I think mine has more back hair...LOL

(for your mother-in-laws sake, lets hope so)

Top Bottom