Show yeti how you feel about your guns!!

KTKT70

So the idea is to show yeti they have gone to far. Kill the yeti and take pics or a vid. This was not all my idea, had a buddy help. Thanks guysLord Odious the Foul : YETI™ wants to make a stand against guns, so I need to make sure my YETI™ mug will protect me from them. Because science and reasons. image.jpgimage.jpg

huntingcali

Great post! No way in hell I will ever buy a yeti products again. I was in the market of getting some new coolers for my old trip to Montana this year but I deafly will not be fine yeti

KTKT70

Update.. I'm sad to say it is kind of looking like NRA used us all. They only told half truth and that was to get the flames going. Screw that and screw who ever thought it was cool to play this out like this. Hopefully we can get the NRA to not act like other far side groups do at times. They should be above that kind of behavior.

OPAH

Do not own any and plan never to own any Yeti products, But I would be very Happy to shoot up any you would provide !

Revo2811

If you shoot up the product doesn’t matter they already took your money. Put a label over the Brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevehazard

I would not buy Yeti based on their price point and the fact that their numbering system for their coolers is deceptive. I think they are the only cooler company to call their products for example YETI 65 but then the cooler is not actually a 65 quart cooler, it is noticeably smaller. I don't think any other cooler company does this. Regardless of weather all that really happened here with the NRA is that they changed something in their vendor policy or not it doesn't change the fact that their price point is outrageous compared to the other competitive options out there. There are better and more affordable options out there. To those that shot or crushed their Yeti mugs... your 5 dollar replacement awaits at Walmart, no big loss.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
If you shoot up the product doesn’t matter they already took your money. Put a label over the Brand
THIS. If you destroy the product, you create an (infinitesimally small) vacuum and actually make the remaining product more valuable. I agree with Revo; buy a label or put an NRA sticker over the branding. You've already paid for it, destroying it only penalized you; they already have your money.

For those of you who still want a ridiculously expensive cooler, RTIC, ORCA Pelican and Grizzly all make roto-molded coolers. And (I have been told) they're all cheaper than Yeti. You watch, Yeti will run some sales to try the damage control route going forward...

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well i saw on the news this morning that Yeti cut ties with the NRA what other facts do we need.....

And by the way I saw a Yeti once in the wood's......lol....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dustin ray

Well i saw on the news this morning that Yeti cut ties with the NRA what other facts do we need.....

And by the way I saw a Yeti once in the wood's......lol....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Ha Ha that might of been fake news just like the yeti you saw :)

JohnCo

this whole thing makes me shake my head. Many folks are so quick to jump to pass judgement without getting the facts. Wonder how many people are wishing they didn't destroy their $400 coolers haha. I don't even know if thats how much they cost, I've never bought one

OPAH

Way over priced for my blood and my hunting needs, always thought of them as a preppy go Big or go Home bragging piece of crap.
figure If I'm not Financing them I don't have any say into their policies.

KTKT70

I would not buy Yeti based on their price point and the fact that their numbering system for their coolers is deceptive. I think they are the only cooler company to call their products for example YETI 65 but then the cooler is not actually a 65 quart cooler, it is noticeably smaller. I don't think any other cooler company does this. Regardless of weather all that really happened here with the NRA is that they changed something in their vendor policy or not it doesn't change the fact that their price point is outrageous compared to the other competitive options out there. There are better and more affordable options out there. To those that shot or crushed their Yeti mugs... your 5 dollar replacement awaits at Walmart, no big loss.
Yes I will always back WallyWorld for price. But if the facts come out that the NRA or someone there did this as a pr stunt. I'm going to flip my lid. They always get picked on or do I thought. They better not be playing the victim in all this.

KTKT70

Il wait on the bashing untill i get the facts
I should have also. All yeti has to do is show the letters dated befor all this. Companies change programs all the time and everyday. Big deal. That big boy business in America. I will not pay the over price to yeti. But I will not stand to be played like a puppet. If it is true, they worded things and made that story sound like something completely different.

Cant wait for the facts.

JohnCo

The NRA is viewed by many as spokesman for gun owners, and for them to burn bridges like this is frustrating. Looks vindictive, like an overreacting ex-girlfriend. It's a business. Not all discount programs and freebies continue forever, they just don't. Things get tweaked.

I'd rather they release a statement such as "We appreciate the years the Yeti has worked with us and supported us, we hope they will continue to support us as well as hunting and fishing and gun owners".

KTKT70

The NRA is viewed by many as spokesman for gun owners, and for them to burn bridges like this is frustrating. Looks vindictive, like an overreacting ex-girlfriend. It's a business. Not all discount programs and freebies continue forever, they just don't. Things get tweaked.

I'd rather they release a statement such as "We appreciate the years the Yeti has worked with us and supported us, we hope they will continue to support us as well as hunting and fishing and gun owners".
According to yeti they sent the same notice to many companies and all were told of a change and offered a new discount deal. If true. That is very different than the story being told by the NRA. Facts will come out soon. I think atleast someone at the NRA should be fired over this political crap behavior.

Top Bottom