Simmons 600

davered1

Reaction score
Does anyone own a simmons 600 and have you had any problems with them??

I just  emailed simmons and they said they discontinued them due to "electrical problems"

Just curious if anyone has experienced these problems?I am looking to buy 1

Davered1

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
davered1,

I would pass on any Tasco or Simmons rangefinders. They were both made by the same company and many users reported problems. THis is why they are no longer on the market.

overdrawn

Reaction score
No wonder why Cabela's had them on clearance.....GEEEEEEEEZE!!! I fell for the ole OAKIEDOKE again! gonna try and give mine back to Cabela's. It's a Simmons 800. they are also big and bulky too.

davered1

Reaction score
Overdrawn, you are not alone. Just bought one off of ebay then while waiting for it to get delivered I went to simmons site and they said that they pulled them due to electrical malfunctions.

They will however let you return your product for a merchandise exchange?

I just got mine yesterday and it works well,other than being bulky.HOPEFULLY it remains this way.

davered1

overdrawn

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Cabela's...their customer service is great I think....they had no problem with me returning the Simmons 800, for refund or exchange....I opted for the Bushnell Sport, I hope I hav'nt made a bad decision again...chose that one cuz I seen where some were having problems with the Bushnell Scout... Anyway  the new will be here in about 6 days...good luck on your choice of a rangefinder too!

davered1

Reaction score
after about 1 month I have decided that this thing is a piece of crap!!!!! (SIMMONS 600)

I can't get the same reading twice at the gun range on the 100 yard target,can't read distance over about 375 yrds.(probably isn't right out to 375 either!!)

I am going to limp through this year with it (I really need it for archery season). It seems to work well out to 75 yrds,then I will return it to simmons for a scope or something and buy a bushnell

Wouldn't wish one of these on my worst enemy

Top Bottom