SITKA GEAR '08

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
I was flippin through the new Cabelas Archery catalog and noticed that they have an exclusive deal with Sitka and have the '08 line in Mossy Oak Treestand and Realtree AP HD.
I guess if someone wanted the '08 line before the Mtn. Mimicry is due out in July they could go for one of these patterns. I personally would have liked to see them come out with the Advantage Max-1 HD.
I checked online and couldn't find this new gear so I don't know what the availability is.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Still shooting for mid June is the word I get. Knowing Cabelas size and clout, I wouldn't be surprised if they get their stuff a bit early or at least before others. The MO and Realtree runs are in an attempt to cater to the back East treestand whitetail guys.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
When are they goona have the stuff in predator?? I need some green camo for my August hunt!! Ed F

SDHNTR

Reaction score
With Predator putting out their own line of synthetic clothing (that is nowhere near as functional IMO) I don't see that happening anytime soon Ed.

brave52000

Reaction score
The official Sitka website shows pre-orders for Max-1 throughout the line. The only thing i noticed was that the smallest size the Max-1 stuff is going is Large. This sucks for us thinner guys!

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brave52000 @ Apr 30 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The official Sitka website shows pre-orders for Max-1 throughout the line. The only thing i noticed was that the smallest size the Max-1 stuff is going is Large. This sucks for us thinner guys![/b]
Under what did you find that? I couldn't find anywhere to pre-order.
I wear med. in just about everything, except the 90% jacket. It would suck and doesn't make sence if they don't include med.

Nate what do you know about this or do they keep ya in the dark on somethings?

brave52000

Reaction score
I just went to Sitkagear.com's dial-up site. From there click on gear, and then each item individually. It allows you to add to the basket, I'm guessing they're pre-orders?

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Those are orders for last year's gear. There is not much left of that stuff. In fact, I'm not even sure how current the web site is. I would definitely call first if I was going to order something off their site.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SDHNTR @ May 1 2008, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Those are orders for last year's gear. There is not much left of that stuff. In fact, I'm not even sure how current the web site is. I would definitely call first if I was going to order something off their site.[/b]
That's what I thought...lots of big sizes. I am surprised that the Max1 was actually available...thought it was a very limited run.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
It was, and originally it was only supposed to be for the inside big wigs. They had same left over and are now unloading it to the public to clear inventory for the 08 line. If you want it, get on it quick.

brave52000

Reaction score
Just a quick comment on Realtree AP. I just got a bunch of the Under Armour gear in AP, and I feel that it is shaded light enough to be quite suitbale for almost any situation here out west.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brave52000 @ May 2 2008, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a quick comment on Realtree AP. I just got a bunch of the Under Armour gear in AP, and I feel that it is shaded light enough to be quite suitbale for almost any situation here out west.[/b]
I agree...it's not a bad pattern at all. I hate the patterns with all the shadows that make you look like a black blob.

Top Bottom