• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

For Sale Sitka jackets for sale

trackboss

I have a rain jacket and a lightweight jacket for sale. Both are size large and in like new condition. Washed after every use with hunting specific soap. If I remember correctly the lightweight jacket is the mountain jacket and the rain jacket is the dewpoint. The mountain jacket has been worn maybe 10 times and the dewpoint twice. Since I rarely wear them I have kept them for a few years, but in cold conditions they are just too small for me to have multiple layers underneath. They are both very light and compact so I always kept them in my pack.
Dewpoint $250
Mountain $150

Email me directly for faster response

trackboss at prodigy dot net
sitka mountain jacket.jpgsitka dewpoint jacket.jpg

Top Bottom