skulls

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
My Javelina skulls finally arrived from Texas (about a month after the hunt). I have to apologize to my neighbors and the residents of Solano County for the smell. And sorry to the UPS man that delivered them.

Those little animals have some sharp teeth. Their bottoms are about the same size as the uppers.

[attachment=50720:javelinaskulls.jpg]

Attachments

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Nasty lookin critters when you just look at the skulls. The one on the right has a mouth full big teeth!

bigtusker

Reaction score
If they were stinkin when the UPS guy delivered them, then you are lucky you got them. Usually they just chuck 'em in the dumpster.

daddy63

Reaction score
That's a whole lot of teeth for a little critter. Nice.

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
I was surprised they weren’t tossed in the trash. The box was leaking and they were thawing out. It was also puffed up and the tape was about to explode off. One more day and I don’t think they would have made it.

Now the fun starts.

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
Why didn't you bring them back with after the hunt it would have been done by now. But they look like some mean critters.

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
We flew into Texas. We had an ice chest filled with a meat hog and no more room. I’m getting the Javelinas mounted in Texas so the shop took them unskinned. I waited about two weeks for my skulls (they were supposed to ship them back unclean). I called them asking were my skulls were? They forgot to mail them and had them in their freezer. 1 month later I have my skulls.

Bwana Turtle

Reaction score
Why didn't you have the taxidermist in Texas throw them in a beetle tank ?

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Nice choppers on the pigs.

I've been lucky and UPS has always delivered my customers skulls, leaking or not. My poor UPS guy always seems to walk up when I'm in the middle of skinning one out.....always get a funny look from him.

Scott

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
The guy wanted $200 a piece to clean the skulls. I said no thanks.

I’m thinking of getting the big one "metal-ized". I just have to find a way to do that without the wife finding out.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
I know I love Grtwythunter's skull avitar. Did you do that or had it done?

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cold1nhand @ Mar 26 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know I love Grtwythunter's skull avitar. Did you do that or had it done?[/b]

Grtwythunter owns "High Desert Skullworks"- He's the best at the Euro Mounts- and the metal (bronze) skulls that you see on his avatar- you should call him (Scott) or click on the link below his post- he does awesome work!
Deedy

wtpops

Reaction score
A second for High Desert Skull Works. He does a great job at a fair price.

My avtar is one he did for me

Top Bottom