• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Sleeper.......

fossilman

As I scan through the different columns and see who hunts where.I see that North Dakota is a sleeper state for huge whitetail!
On an average we can bring home a 150-167 class deer and not work hard at it.............
Its nice that not many hunters freqent our state...............

Huntr Pat

Does that mean you're welcoming new freinds. I hunt montana everyother year when I draw a tag. This year we'll be hunting east of Glasco for white tail does and about 20 tags between the four of us. Just a meat hunt and scouting trip for next year. We love whitetail deer the meat is xcellent.

Top Bottom