Snappy LX mods

davered1

Reaction score
The old style like this one you just wire like the slide switch owl AF on jesses page.(this cameras flash is FAST(-1 sec)

The new style like this one is different. You have to jumper #2 & #3,run a wire out from them and run a wire out from #4(common).This cam has a pretty slow flash(+3 seconds), I didn't like it. Probably allright if you  make your beam a bit wider to allow for it

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Thanks Davered.  I was hoping you would post these mods.  Going on a hunt for a cam.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and pics davidred.

I made a new webpage just for all the cameras and their own info. Do you care if I add your notes and pic with a credit of course?

The new webpage to see what cameras work for game trail use is http://www.jesseshuntingpage.com/camera-mods.html

To everyone,

If you have any info you would like to add or see something that is incorrect please let me know.

Thanks,

davered1

Reaction score
jesse,

Happy to contribute. throw up the snappy QT thread to there is quite a few of them on EBAY priced reasonably.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
forgot one thing. davered1, do you or does anyone else have the camera specs for the Snappys? Flash range, battery info etc.

Thanks again.

davered1

Reaction score
Spectr,

I emailed the page to you.just so's you know the QT is a little different pins #2 and #3 are the same but pin#1 is common

:smiley-thumbs-up:

(Edited by davered1 at 9:51 pm on Mar. 4, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom