Snappy QT and polaroid pics

davered1

Reaction score
top 3 pictures are from a snappy QT, I was using 100 speed film and have it out right now with 800 spd.

Bottom 3 are from a polaroid 2400FF also using 100 speed film.Notice we have serial numbers on our deer up here.

I think I prefer the QT

:smiley-thumbs-up:

polaroid

max

Reaction score
Wow I'm really impressed with the results of using 100 speed film.Although their really aren't any night shots of those six pictures that 100 speed film seems to work really well.What a price break!!I'm going to try using some on my next roll...Great pictures!!!How high up did you put your camera up in the first shots?
    MAX

Bownut

Reaction score
Nice pics.  I just went and put out my 2400FF cam after looking at your pics.  I've tried it before with 400 iso, this time I'm trying it with 800 iso.  I'll  post some pics. if I get anything.

davered1

Reaction score
I got the 100 speed film in a bulk buy from ebay.I wouldn't use it if you were expecting any night shots.

The first cam was about 20 ft up a pine tree trying to trick the wolves in to coming in , but it didn't work. They come within 6 ft of bait  but no closer.

T

the hairless one

so if you were expecting night shots you would probly have to use 400 speed? Or at least 200?

rick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom