SNAPPY QT DATE

davered1

Reaction score
I ran across a guy that has just about 200 of these babies. He will sell them for about $27 a piece. He wants 12 ordered at a time to get them for around that price.They are all brand new

Anyone interested in some?

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
I haven't really followed the Snappy Posts.  How does it do compared to the owl relative to flash.  I think I remembered reading it was fairly easy to modify.  refresh pluse req'd??  I might be interested in a few.  

davered1

Reaction score
Posted price wrong they are $25 a piece including shipping but one guy would have to get them delivered to his address and then remail to everyone else, thus the extra $2 per cam.

Wouldn't cost $2 per cam if you ordered a couple but we need someone to remail them, I would do it but the guy wants $36 more to ship them here(CANADA). SO........

ANY BODY INTERESTED?PRETTY CHEAP DATE CAMERAS

davered1

Reaction score
ArkansasElkHunter,

they are not quite as good as the owl but a little better than the polaroid 2400FF. check out my "MARTEN" thread they are pics from the QT with 400 spd film.

very simple to wire

bat

Reaction score
count me in for a couple dave, thanks.

upnorthunter

Inactive
Reaction score
I might be interested in about 20 or 30 0f them....  Anyone have anymore pics from the Snappy QT?

davered1

Reaction score
Guys,

I think I have the problem solved, Couple of you have offered to warehouse them and that is greatly apprieciated. I would have done it but shipping charges across the border twice add about  $8 to a camera.

Will post results after I iron out a couple more items

Thanks,davered1

wfontjr

Reaction score
could you give a few details, does this camera require a refresh pulse, or can it be used just like the owl, if its a drop in replacement i would also like to purchase some

thanks

(Edited by wfontjr at 4:46 pm on Mar. 14, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
wfontjr,

this camera is a drop in replacment for the owls,it's flashg is not quite as good as the owls but it is a little better than the polaroids (2400FF) flash,It needs no refresh and I left one triggered for 5 minutes and it never shut down.

check out my  MARTEN PICS thread they are taken with a snappy QT.

I think we have problem(warehouse) solved but will let you know for sure soon

(Edited by davered1 at 7:56 pm on Mar. 14, 2002)

mkacala697

Reaction score
count me in, let me know once you got everything figured out and ill email whoever is headin up the ordering, ill get about 2 or 3

davered1

Reaction score
there were some ordered, awaiting arrival to ensure the guy was reliable(ie. all date stamp/ all brand new as he said). After they arrive,will post results and order more!!

Will probably take another week or so

Haven't forgot

(Edited by davered1 at 11:23 pm on Mar. 21, 2002)

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
davered1,  I would also be interested in a few of those babies.  Please include me when everything becomes a reality.

Thanks Arlow  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom