So CA DOve

mmlx

Reaction score
Unfortunately I lost my yearly dove area in the Niland area, and I am on the hunt for a new location. ANy reccomendations in the valley area? Hate to be shoulder to shoulder with other hunters, and just bought my pops an O/U that he is dying to get first blood with. Any help is appreciated.

Marty

Reaction score
Welcome to JHO mmlx,
Aside from hooking up with private parties (land owners), the whole IV-Niland/Calipatria/El Centro area presents a good number of spots that are away from the gauntlets. Scout early and pick five spots in the event that one is more crowded than another.

If you are looking for some good (detailed) information, I would suggest trying to attend the meeting in San Diego presented by SDQU. See the topics below for specific information. <Topic Link>

mmlx

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, so glad I found this site. For those of you that don't already know about it, SDFish.com has a great group of guys to help with So CA area fishing.

tinner

Reaction score
the area our group hangs out at has very few people. roll on bye and grab a beer.

mmlx

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer Tinner, where abouts is that?

tinner

Reaction score
montgomery rd and the highline canal. check in at .whos hunting niland,

tinner

Reaction score
this is going to be the first year that i will fish but i have seen some cats come out of the canal there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom