So.Cal.

Rob

Reaction score
Is anybody going out fishing in this warm weather we are having?  I'm giong to try to get to Piru.  Does anybody have any good spots for Crappie, bass, gills.  I may have a seat open in the back of my boat, or I am willing to fill a seat in the back of yours. San Fernando Valley area.  Hey Spectr17, where do you fish?

sportyg

Reaction score
Hey Rob,

Did you ever make it out if so how did ya do...

Rob

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, I forgot about the message. I went out about 3  weeks ago.  We trolled for about 5 hours with no bites, I could not believe it.  We used lead core and fished needlefish between 2-5 colors.  I could not believe how low the lake was.  The spots I caught my bass on last spring were about 1/2 mile up the canyon on dry ground, Please rain.  We also tried for crappie for about an hour with no results.

socalbassman

Reaction score
HELO I HAVE BEEN CATCHING A LOT OF BASS AT SILVERWOOD LAKE IF U EVER GET OUT HERE ILL GO ON YOUR BOAT IL BE YOUR BACK SEAT MAN

EVAN III

Reaction score
   SoCalbassman,

Welcome to Jesse's.  Glad to have you. Jump right in and enjoy. You've found the best group of guys on the web.

EVAN III

sportyg

Reaction score
Hey welcome socalbassman,

we are working on a trip to silverwood.. Evan III is handling it !!! Evan III, "OH" Evan !! He should be getting the details !!! EVAN III :lol:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom