So what does a res look like again?

songdog

Reaction score
Duck hunting buddy called up a minute ago and told me that he got drawn for Kern next Wednesday <and> next Saturday.  This is the same guy who had #1 at Kern for opening day and three others for Wister since the opener.

I have yet to see what color they are this year.

Is it something I'm doing?

feelinducky

Reaction score
Yellow with black print.  Got lucky this week and got #7 @volta and #24@ Los Banos. Yipeee! I hope I'll be able to get to use one.
Rick

Thonzberry

Reaction score
I just got one of yellow cards with black print, I thought they didn't exist, guess i was wrong it's my first card. songdog your buddy sounds like he's got the lady luck on his side, maybe you should play lotto with him(LOL):laffin-yellow:

DanD

Reaction score
songdog, don't feel you are the only one.  I have not drawn a card yet this year also.  I am trying to keep a possitve attitude that I will be getting cards in Dec & Jan since I did not get any for Oct and sofar for Nov.  

Bodie

Reaction score
Songdog,

Don't feel left out.  I put in for 3-5 places for every shoot date starting with opener.  Last week, I finally saw my first yellow card.  Luckily, it was for pheasant opener.  I too, am hoping to have better luck in the second half of the season.

D Sea

Reaction score
Nothing for me yet either.  How does the saying go?  "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all."  

stickman

Reaction score
I'mstill hoding out for my first one. I know I'm getting drawn. They must be getting lost in the mail.

Duckit

Reaction score
Between my son and I we saw quite a few yellow cards the first couple of weeks of the season for the Sac Valley refuges.  Nada since Oct 24.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom