So where is Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?

DaddyOK

Reaction score
FOX/Hannity guest, retired AF General, says its in Pakistan and everyone will know in a coupla days...

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Don't know (and don't really care).
I won't say I don't care, but I've seen enough speculation in the news. I think they should shut up now until they have some FACT to report.

Whatever happened to it, I say you won't see the passengers alive again.

Marty

Reaction score
At first, I thought it was China because they would not assist in initial searches.
I would now wager that it was flown to Pakistan or they tried for Somalia.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Sure looks to me like its on Gilligans Island. Unfortunately we don't know where that is either!

Fredezee

Reaction score
Putin paid the pilots. He needed a new presidential plane. Highly believable after recent current events. Snowden... amnesty to a fugitive president... Crimea takeover... I'm pretty sure they are great at making people hush up and disappear. Yeah, he's doing a nice number job and filling it with sony TV's, disco lights, stripper poles and vodka! PLAYAH!!!

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
They just went to shooting new "Lost" season. It will be on big screens very soon.

Stonepointer

Reaction score
On one episode of Gilligan's Island they gave the coordinates where the castaways were located and I checked where this might be. Yes, there is a tiny island not exactly but at least near the coordinates given on that TV show.

As far as the missing jumbo jet flight, I have heard far too many speculations ranging from plausible to ridiculous.

Most seem to think that it changed direction and headed Westward and slightly North, suggesting potential connections to Iran or Pakistan.

Has anyone thought it could have flown a slightly different route towards Jikarta or somewhere else in Indonesia?

It could be very likely that it is under the sea.

I do know for sure, it's not where it's supposed to be.

slanttop357

Reaction score
I won't say I don't care, but I've seen enough speculation in the news. I think they should shut up now until they have some FACT to report.

Whatever happened to it, I say you won't see the passengers alive again.
Your not tired of CNN yet are u Belch ?

CA Karen

Reaction score
I vote for space aliens! Just kidding, but it is an intriguing mystery.

Beastmode

Reaction score
I don't know but since passenger planes are being used for malicious behavior we should start calling them assault planes, limit their carrying capacity to 10 passengers and make a certain tool that you have to use to open the emergency exit to let passengers out. :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Common Sense

Reaction score
Our government admits to spending millions already. How much is it going to cost us to look for something that as of now is none of our business?

hks95134

Banned
Reaction score
No Gilligan's Island this time -- the British have determined the crash site with data from one of their space satellites.

Last edited:

Top Bottom