Social Distancing....to the woods!

cjack

Reaction score
Wednesday I will be headed up to the mountains for some self quarantining in the turkey woods. Next Saturday can't get here soon enough. How many of you are going to disappear in the woods for awhile until things settle down in this crazy world?

Limited Out

Reaction score
I have every intention on hunting in the next week or two, those Euros are open all year and will put some meat on the table. Not to say I don't already have a freezer full. Might take the pole along for some early Stripper action. Plus I'll burn through some spare time out in my reloading shed building up my inventory in case any knotheads decide to get any stupider. Just me and my dog, better company than a lot of folks!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Super congrats on the public land bird, looking good in the leafy suit that bird never saw u coming, very cool pic, thnx for sharing! ......tra

cjack

Reaction score
Day 2 bird 2,It's only a Jake but I've never limited on spring turkey and I think my chances are good this season. I only hunt public land in California so there will be a little sense of accomplishment if I can get it done.

20200329_112437.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Thunder chickens shouldn’t relax when u r out in the field....lol Wtg cjack!.......tra

cjack

Reaction score
Bird #3 hit the ground at noon today. Bad news is that my season is over, good news is that poultry supplies have been acquired for the next 30 days!

20200330_120830.jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom