Some of my favorite pics

YooperLom

Reaction score
These are all from the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.  Enjoy!

-Da Yooper

jayber

Reaction score
Yeah....good, clear pics!  What's your setup?

YooperLom

Reaction score
I've got two cams right now.  I used small fish tackle boxes for enclosures, which worked well because the dividers in them serve as shelves to set the camera and timer on.  I had some trouble trimming some of the plastic on them until I found a scalpel.  Heat the scalpel up with the torch and it'll melt through the plastic like butter.  Makes some nice clean cuts.  Using a thin chaincase gasket from a snowmobile to seal the doors.  I secured and angled a mending brace on the back to form to the tree and I hook my bungy cord to that.  I camouflauged both cams with a $4 camo rain poncho, just wrapped it like a present.  Just used glass for the camera windows.  I'm using an Owl PF Date in one cam and an old Sure Shot Owl AF in the other.  Kodak or Fuji film (400 ISO)... what ever is cheaper at the time and the RS sensor.  I'll post a picture of one of the cams when I get a roll with a few left on it.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics YooperLom. That snow background really makes your animals stand out. The snow seems to help the flash too.

Top Bottom