Some of my first pics.

Osprey

Reaction score
I found this bucks right antler shed last winter.

These bucks arent very big compared to some of the ones I've seen around here, I hope to get pics of some of the bigger ones soon.
I have a film I am going to pick up in the morning, hopefully that will have some better pics.

I also set the camera a litte closer to the path this time, so the deer woulden't be so far away in the pics.

Possum

Reaction score
Super nice pics and such a variety.  Great job.

Fubar

Reaction score
Osprey  Thanx for sharing your pics.    Fubar

Osprey

Reaction score
I didn't get any bucks last night, but a few good doe pictures.
I'm also posting a pic I took last winter of a fairly large buck, you can't tell from the pic, but he was a 13 pointer, he had a ten point main frame with three non-typical points on the right side.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice Pics.
Man what a flash.  If the deer were any closer it would wash out.  The corn pile looks like it nuclear active.  It glows.

Brian

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
That's corn!?   Thought maybe it was cocaine or something it so white.

Osprey,  What camera are you using?  Is the camera tilted down a little that you get the white flash spot in the first pics?

Todd

Fubar

Reaction score
Osprey  Whats that in the tree on the opposite side of the pics? Another camera?           Fubar

Osprey

Reaction score
ToddP,
I am using the Canon Sure Shot Owl PF. I dont think the camera was tilted down at all. It looked pretty strait to me.  
for some of the first pics I posted the camera was actually sitting on the ground though, I didnt have a chain or anything to tie it to a tree at the time.

Fubar,  I only have one camera so far, so If there is a camera in the tree it's not mine...

I have the camera set up again tonight in a difrent area, I'm dying to get some pics of some of the bigger bucks out there, one in particular, I have seen him only about 7-8 times in the three years we have lived here, closest I got to him was about 10 yards, I acadently stumbled across him and a few does, he has got to be at least 20 point plus, and the rack is pretty nice looking to, it's not all messed up like a lot of non typicals, I havent seen him since early last winter though, I hope he's still alive, you could tell he was old just by looking at him.

Top Bottom