Some PA bucks

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Here's some bucks I got back in a roll this morning.  Man.. can't wait for archery season now.  Sorry for the geocities link.  I'm at work and can't access my personal site to upload them and I'm leaving for a hunting trip after work.  

There's 3 pics per page.  Scroll down.

Todd

(Edited by ToddP at 6:00 am on Sep. 11, 2001)

robNhood

Reaction score
ToddP,
Nice pics. I have to get my cams out next Tuesday. I hope I have more than does again.

(Edited by robNhood at 11:22 am on Aug. 31, 2001)

gizz

Reaction score
Uh Oh ToddP, Looks like geocities just "kicked" you for the same violation that I got "kicked" for a while back. Seems they are inforcing the "no posting of links from external sites/bbs's".
Dang, Sure would be nice to see the PA buck's. I haven't gotten many "nice" bucks on my cams as of yet.
BTW, would these be from your new lease?

robNhood

Reaction score
All I had to do is cut and past the links in the address bar, hit enter and was able to see them.

jayber

Reaction score
Yep, cut and paste worked for me!  Nice looking pics Todd!!  Did I see the last one right......3 or four points on the right side and just a long spike stickin' out the left?!

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
you got it jayber,  a funky buck.

The first two pics are of different bucks too.  I've counted 5-6 different bucks on this roll,  three real nice for these parts.  Mannnnn I can't wait.  Come on Sept. 29!!!

Todd

Arrowhead

Reaction score
ToddP >> Nice pics. Looks like you have a good location.

Gotta love those early season bachlor groups.....

Somehow either this site or geocities doesn't work when you spawn a new viewer but either cut and paste or when the page comes up saying it isn't found highlight the URL location and hit enter.

gizz

Reaction score
Oh Yea, I see em now!
Nice to see some PA bucks. Good Job Todd!

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
Wow,
awesome PA buck photo's! What kind of a setup did you use?(camera, PIR, housing)? You really can't beat the quality of the photo's we are getting with our homebrew cam's. Everyone I have showed my pictures to can't believe that I made the thing in my basement. (couldn't have done it without Jesse's awesome web site)My uncle and cousin just bought 350.00 photo hunter's, I rolled in with my homebrew, and my uncle told me "I will be interested to see what kind of photo's you get with something you only spent 100.00 on", needless to say, my photo's are every bit as good as the ones he got from his store bought camera. P.S- what part of PA are you hunting in? I am from just outside of Hershey PA, but hunt up North in Elk co,Lycoming, Sullivan, Tioga.  Just curious. Thanks again for the photo's, good luck to you in archery season.

mudroller

Reaction score
I'm very jealous, it's very green out there. Here in Cal. it is pretty dry. Pics are great!

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Wow!
Nice pix. They seem to be making it a habit of being there at 6:30pm and between 6:30 and 7:15 am. Set your watch!!! You are gonna bag one of these guys for sure. I hunted an area that looked a lot like that in Bedford, Va. The deer were there every afternoon between 4:30 and 5:00pm. EVERYDAY!! I built a small platform in a large white oak tree about 20ft up on some limbs. I killed 5 deer out of that stand the first year and 3 the next. Two nice 8 pointers the first year and a real nice 6 pointer that was standing under my feet for so long I decided to go ahead and take him. We had made an agreement not to kill anything less than an 8 pointer but this deer was bigger than any of the 8 pointers the other guys were bring out. He weighed 178 lbs. Every kill was between 4:30 and 5:00pm. These cameras are great for seeing patterns. I am patterning bears right now with my camera. Great photos. Good luck during the season.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
ToddP:
The first pic is very clear n nice.
What are you using for a cam and what type of lens for the cam to look out.  Also, what speed flim? 200 maybe?  Thanks  Billy

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Ok,  I just rolled in from Maine last night.  Still a little tired.  840 miles in 13.5 hrs takes a toll on me.

Bob,  I'm very close to you.  Work in Harrisburg, off Progress Ave, and live outside of Carlisle.  Pics were taken around Dillsburg.  Maybe we should get together sometime at your restaraunt.. (Bob Evans.. joke joke)

These pics were taken with my ammo can camera.  All four of my cameras use the RS PIR and the Owl PF.  400 speed film and the lense is just looking through a piece of glass.  Nothing special.  

I pulled that camera last week and have no intentions on putting it back out there.  Don't want to risk spooking the deer away.  Ohhh baby,  three more weeks!!!!

Todd

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Toddp - Nice pics. I have been having good luck with my ammo can setup like yours. Cut & Paste worked.

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
Hey  Todd,

My wife works off of the progress ave. exit also (AT&T  Wireless) we live just off of the paxtonia exit on I-81, I always see some nice buck down around Dillsburg/Gettysburg. All of my pictures are taken locally as well, I hunt right around my house during the week, and it's convenient to check my camera, being so close to home. I would have to say that if I was the owner of the Bob Evans chain, I would probably have never found this site....I would have just gone and bought a dozen or so cam-trakkers!ha ha! Good Luck to you Todd, I hope you bag one of those nice buck's in your photo's

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just up the road on Interstate Drive from AT&T.  

Todd

Latest Posts

Top Bottom