Some Pa Deer

bpshorty9

Reaction score
Checked the camera's again today before all the relatives came over. Atleast two bucks still have antlers, the half rack 3 and the full rack 3.... no sign of the full rack 6 so maybe he finally dropped his. My injured little guy showed up and he's hanging out with the two antlered bucks, he's dropped his though. A few of the doe are starting to show too, they'll be HUGE by the time they give birth..... had corn at the house so we had 120 pics from that camera this time, only 20 from the one in the woods....

Backyard:

Closest to the camera is the injured buck, you can see his back leg is funny looking. Then the half rack 3 and the full 3 in the back.

This girl is starting to show already, she's known for being HUGE before she has her fawns.

This little guy is getting ready to start his first set of antlers!!

Half rack 3 with the full rack 3 in the background.... again...

you can see his bald pedicule really good.... with the injured buck in the back...

He's not very willing to give his antlers up... maybe he decided they'll do for next year too... haha

Here's the injured one again, looks like someone nailed him good on the side and knocked a bunch of hair out...

This guy had teeny tiny antlers, i don't think i'll be able to find them....

She's also starting to get kinda round in the belly area....

You can see her roundness very well in this one....

As of 4 o'clock this morning he's still not giving them up....

And he's not giving his one antler up either....

This may or may not be the full rack 6 point... it had antlers at one time!!

Woods:

She's just gonna get bigger from here.... she might not be able to get up by the end of next month!!!!

<*)))><(

Reaction score
Wow...I thought they would be off by now. Have you been out shed hunting for the antlers from all the other bucks you got pictures of? You should have a lot to find!!! I've found 7 so far, but only 3 are from this year.

Good luck

bpshorty9

Reaction score
I've been out shed hunting a bunch of times and only found one so far.... i'm going to start looking alot harder and in every spot i can get to after i stop seeing antlers on their heads.... there's a few that still have both antlers!!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom