Somebody pinch me, is this buck for real or just a dream?

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
I woke up early and stumbled into the woods to see some whitetails. Everything was foggy and wet with dew. waiting for that first cup of brew to kick in, I see in front of me, a silhouette.. its a whitetail silhouette. and then I see another one behind it... Then I observe a nice and BIG whitetail silhouette.. I think to myself, is this a dream? hopefully not. Here are the pics, you tell me.

click the photos for a higher resolution version (the resized ones dont do them justice)
[attachment=31856:attachment]

[attachment=31857:attachment]

[attachment=31858:attachment]

[attachment=31859:attachment]

Attachments

camo snob

Reaction score
DAAAYYYYYUUUMMMM!!!!!! Chris

Awesome pics, that deer is superbad!!!!

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I've gotta say a DOUBLE DDDAAAYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMM(!!!!) on that one Chris! I can't imagine trying to be still for that one.
On top of that, I can't imagine taking a legible pic in a low light situation like that.
I don't know how you do it! Of course, I'll need a polite 2 hour's notice before you expect me to land in TX when you pick me up at the airport. I can't leave before tonight. (AHEM, Chris are you listening?)

That boy's <strike>gonna be</strike> a bruiser!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
thanks for sharing Lan-lord, i would be very happy to take one like that with a bow!.......tra

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
Glad you guys liked the pics. I'm still pretty excited about seeing those deer, and being able to get some good photos of them too. Here is another pic that I got off my memory card today. These are 2 of the bucks that were in the bachelor group. Whats up with that one on the left? He has a verticle double main beam working pretty good on the left, but no tines. Looks kinda weird.

click on the attachment for a higher resolution photo (its worth the click)

[attachment=31866:attachment]

Attachments

HingeTree1992

Reaction score
Those are some great pics. Thank you for sharing them. Those are definitley beauties! Looks as if you have a lot to look forward to this hunting season.

foulshot

Reaction score
Chris, great shots. Those look like some real bruts!

GoneHuntin

Reaction score
great shots there chris. The ghost buck picture is probably in my top five of whitetail pics that i have seen including the ones you see at the shows for sale etc. You really have some talent with a camera. thanks for sharing.

BigSwad

Reaction score
Nice ones! You only left out one small detail, where did you take the pictures?

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
These were photographed on a refuge. Unfortunately I cant hunt there, but Im trying to figure out a way to contact the neighboring private land owners.

Tominator

Reaction score
Yikes! Don't see deer the likes of those in SC, that's for sure!!!!

Top Bottom