Songdog's office and coyote killing room

songdog

Reaction score
A couple of people asked me for some pics of the office and where I shoot the coyotes from.  These aren't the best, but they give you the general idea.

Here's a couple of pics of the office and the "window of death" (not my term).

pic #1
pic #2

Here's a pic just after a coyote met his maker.  You can see him lying on the left side of the road above the red arrow.

Here's the last look that coyote had while looking up the hill to see what that noise was up in the window squeaking at him.  The coyote in the above pic is about 155 yards from the window.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Jonathan: That's the best blind I've ever seen.  Too cool.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Jonathan, That is way to cool. Do your nieghbors know that or hear the shots coming from your place. One more thing are there any homes for sale up there...LOL

EVAN III

Reaction score
   Thats too cool songdog, How the slam cam coming along?

EVAN III

limit7

Reaction score
Very cool.  Are you shooting in national forest?  Do your neighbors mind the shooting?   Should I wear Orange if I go shooting there?  

I call for the next JHP hunt and camp out should be at Songdogs.

songdog

Reaction score
There are only only 6 other houses on this street/cul-de-sac.  I go to church with 4 of those 6 and the other two are pretty decent folks.  They all have cats, dogs, kids, etc. and in general are afraid of the coyotes and rattlesnakes.  They never even hear the shot but always ask me when they see me if I've gotten any more (they'd like them all gone).  It's kind of a community service thing :wink-yellow:

The cam is still up but I've been out and about lately...

PS - the house on the corner just sold and there are about a half a dozen more for sale right now

limit7

Reaction score
I agree with Bloodsport, Next JPH yote hunt at Songdogs.  I got dibbs on the couch next to the pheasant.  It looks like my trailer might squeeze in on the road below if it gets too crowded.  

Hey that pheasant on the table looks like the one at Wallmart.  

Gus

Reaction score
That is a nice set up you have yourself.  I guess you don't have to worry about the bugs to much while you are watching coyotes or moving at the wrong time.  Good Luck with more shots being fired.

so cal hunter

Reaction score
HEY songdog ; my wife really likes the house, i like the view  i have seen other pic's that you have shared  very nice!!! my cousin lives in watervalley mississippi and build's houses,  he has a house that's 3 story all brick with a SHOOTING  balcony off the master bedroom and on the party roof it's basically flat with a 3' wood railing all the way around and he has a soybean field 75 yds from the house and all the deer you want to shoot along with fox and a coyote or two. i just wish i had something like that, but if i did i would never make it to work!!!!     so cal hunter

Top Bottom