SONY CAMCORDER VIDEO SYSTEM

Curtiss

Reaction score
I have had several email me asking what I do to my video systems to make them work. I have a motor, that turns the night shot on and off and dark, and in the morning at day light. Hope this will help some of you.
  You can view both of the pictures of the bottom(guts, and the top)
http://www.hunting-pictures/members/dish_21/index.html

Curtiss

Reaction score
test!

I'm trying to help you out here Curtiss
Lets see if this will work.

(Edited by gizz at 9:11 pm on Dec. 28, 2001)

gizz

Reaction score
Sorry for stepping on you curtiss. Edit the post above with the pic and you can see what I did. Seems you were missing the .COM on www.hunting-pictures

Curtiss

Reaction score
Thanks Giz!!!!
  I have stayed in Belgrade so much this year, I can't even think straight. Maybe I will try to send the other picture in a little while.
   Thanks alot and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gizz

Reaction score
Hey that board in the middle with the relay looks a little like an MS20. Did you build this board?

Curtiss

Reaction score
And again!!
<a href="http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/dish_21/http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/dish_21/

Curtiss

Reaction score
Finally I learn a new trick!  GIZZ, that is a ms20 board. I got them when I was in China last year. At the time I was able to get them for around 2 U.S. dollars each. They were just the boards.

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
I can't get the pics to pull up. Would you please e-mail them to me at keith@texasbowhunter.com  I'd like to build another video trail camera. My other Sony trail cam was stolen, but I had to use night-shot all the time.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Here is what we do for the Sony Camcorders. Hope this helps.  Kevin

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
How do you attach the cable to the night-shot switch? Could you show a pic of that? Is that a circuit board that you designed? Are the schematics posted somewhere? Did you wire into your camera to make it wake up, record, and stop?  
Thanks for your help.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a top view of the camera system. The circuit boards are all single, but it will soon be just one board.

Arky

Reaction score
Curtiss, I saw an earlier post on how you got your sony camcorder to work as a game camera.  Could you repost the pictures?  I have the DCR-TRV820 camcorder and would like to use it as a game cam.  Any help would be appreciated!
Also, some of you mentioned the Dazzle software.  I have a sony computer that uses DVgate as it's import software.  I can download pictures or movies off of my camcorder with it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom