South Dakota Boy here, Hello to all

Dakota1975

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Jason, been out here in San Diego since 1994, currently in the Navy for a couple more years till I retire. Mostly I duck hunt out here by the Colorado River, but going to try and start finding other places to hunt, quail and pheasants hopefully as I have a new 10 month old pointing Lab. I have friends up by Needles that do alot of hunting as well, but hoping to find some areas a little closer to San Diego. I have 2 kids that are hunting now as well, a 16 year old son, and my 12 year old daughter, so if anyone else has kiddo's that enjoy the outdoors feel free to get in touch, maybe we can start hunting together and exploring the back country. We go back to South Dakota every fall for goose and pheasant hunting, hoping to retire back there in a few years.
Fishing is another sport we enjoy, spend as much time out on the water as we can during the fishing season. We have a 22 ft hydrasport with plenty of room, always looking for people to go with as it can get spendy on the off shore trips. HAHA....

Look forward to meeting and hopefully sharing information with you all.

Here's to a good and safe hunting season!!!!:patiotic-wavin-flag

warren nelson

Reaction score
Me too. Where in SD did you live.
Headed back home around the 5th of Nov. The pheasants are calling me back home.
we take our own dogs back and hunt my families farms, works pretty good.
Sent ya a PM

quaildeath

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for your service.
BTW, you have some of the best largemouth bass fishing in the world in SD, not to mention tuna and yellows offshore.

Dakota1975

Reaction score
Hey Warren, Sent you a pm back. I'm from Pierre, lots of everything to hunt around there.

Most definitely some good bass fishing around here, I have a hard time going to the freshwater after chasing all those ocean fish. HAHA....hoping to get out after the yellowfin that are around this weekend. Do you ocean fish as well? IF you're ever down this way let me know. Usually it's my son and I so we have room on the boat. Trade you some ocean fishing for some hunting trips or guidance on those quail!

Top Bottom