Special delivery for Canam

canamrider07

Reaction score
First time out at the new feeder location. This pig came in just before dark, You can see my field blind in the picture and that is where the pig ended up. TRA can you fix the pic?

Attachments

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
No problem my friend, wtg on the swine dirt nap...
I repositioned the pics and cropped them 4 u...tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

canamrider07

Reaction score
Here's a pic from the blind to the feeder. It is so close I was a little worried. I have to have the gun up and ready to shoot, to keep movement from spooking them. This morning I found this while stalking in the woods, it was fresh.

Attachments

Fredezee

Reaction score
Maybe a Raptor snatched it out some waterway and dropped its meal. Good size crappie

canamrider07

Reaction score
This was on a property next to a lake. So either I spoiled a raccoons breakfast or TRA was trespassing. You can see the lake in this pic.

Attachments

canamrider07

Reaction score
I missed capturing the shot on video with my game cam by a few seconds. It did show two pigs coming in, I only saw one. The one I saw got to the wire around the feeder, got spooked, ran about 10 feet-stopped. It looked like it was looking at me but then turned to the feeder. The video stopped and that is when I shot. It was at 6:48 pm. I knew what pig I shot from all my game cam pics. It was the smaller one, which was good. I am going to let the larger sows breed, they had very good coloring. Here's a pic of the pig from the night before and one of me leaving after the shot. I called my friend and brought the pig to him on my way out, he was very happy.

Attachments

TheGDog

Reaction score
Hey Canam... have you ever used a .44 Mag rifle on Hog's or Deer?

canamrider07

Reaction score
The guys that own the properties next to mine and I have all agreed to use nothing bigger than a 223 for pigs and deer. These guys are wealthy guys from Big D and only bought the land for their private hunting use. This is first for safety issues, keeping any stray bullet as small as possible and next this is close range hunting. Plus I only own the Mini as far as rifles, I am not a big gun collector.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom