Speckmisser

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Got your message, Scott, and sent one back.

I should have my regular email working again by end of day today... I hope.

grtwythunter

Reaction score
I didn't know if your regular email was back up, so you have another one at Yahoo.        Scott

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Hey Scott,

I'll take a look.  In the meantime, you can get me at my old email again.  

And just in case...  I am definitely heading down to Mendota tomorrow night.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Scott,

Was great to see you again.  Too bad the birds didn't want to work your blocks there, but as I said, competing with those other guys was tough.  Too bad their distance judgement wasn't as good as their calling.  

The geese never did cooperate.  They sat in the pond, way over in that open area until about 4:30.  I tried to figure out a way to sneak closer, but they had the area pegged.  I did jump and shoot one more mallard before I packed it in and went home.  

As I walked out to the parking lot, I think the waves of geese overhead numbered into the thousands.  Fortunately for my ego, they bypassed the pond instead of landing and rubbing it in.

Go get your A31 deer, and close out those honey-dos.  There's a couple of hogs out there with our names on them.

grtwythunter

Reaction score
  Bummer about the geese. At least they stayed far enough away to keep your nickname from coming true:) I had a great day just getting out and having good company. I'll have to learn a little bit of calling during the off season so I can compete a little. Glad to hear you got a few ducks for your effort.
  A pig hunt sounds good. A31 is over at the end of the month, so I'll be looking for something to chase in Feb.
Talk to you later....Scott

Latest Posts

Top Bottom