SpecQuest  2001

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Any of you all up for a planned trip to Lower klamath Tule lake ?

I'm going to be there the last weekend  (Fri, Sat,Sun. ) of October. We'll be staying at the Sheepy campground and huntinh where ever the wind blows us.

If anybody from this board is going to be there that weekend let me know so we can meet up for BBQ. I'll cook.

If anyone is intrested in going let me know. I'll be with a guide the first two days and solo the third. The guide I'm going with may have room. there's two of the and they are both licensed and they usually don't split up. If i could get a couple of others in the mix who would like to try a guided hunt up ther they more than likely split the groups.

I'll have a few beds open in the trailer if anybody needs a place to crash.

We may spend the afternoons out on some private land shooting squirles or just plinking at targets. it's a fun way to kill the afternoon and it's only about ten minutes from the refuge.

Fubar

Reaction score
EA   That sounds great! If I wasnt going to be in Kaibab deer huntin I would join you for sure. Thanx for the offer.                 Fubar

WVB

Reaction score
EA, I may be up there if there is any where to hunt. My brother and I usually make the trip from Redding most weekends durring the early season but the water situation has us looking at other areas for this year. Which guide are you going to use, I know a couple of them.

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Check ouy the L.K. web site. It doesn't sound as doom and gloomy. Tule should be fine and there are a few fields that got planted.
We hunt with Wildtimes, Phil "Duckpimp" Brown and Jimmy Shemanski.

I'm leaning more towards duing the solo thing while my buddys hunt with the guide.

I'm in Whitmore so don't leave without me !!!!!

You and you brother ever hunt Shasta Lake ?

2curljohnny

Reaction score
e.a., i'm usually up in that country during that time. i'm up for l.k., b.v. or ash creek, whoever has the agua. i'm with you on the guideless hunt. keepme posted.

Top Bottom