Spectr17- Why not start a new category

bjw99

Reaction score
Please start a category for people looking for other people to hunt with.  

Rabbit season is quickly approaching and just about everyone I've asked to go hunting with me has turned up their nose at "rabbit hunting."  Surely there must be some avid rabbit hunters around Los Angeles?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
bjw99,

Since the forum here is new and it's the off season let's keep the upland and small game togther until we get enough people to support a small game forum. The reason for this is if there isn't any interest or posts in a forum it soon becomes stale and no one visits.

You're more than welcome to post a thread here about rabbit hunting and needing a partner. I'm sure there are some rabbit hunters here, you just have to flush them out so to speak.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Hey BJW99 I wouldn't mind rabbit hunting. Let me know when and where.

Stephan

HY Moose

Reaction score
I am going to hunt bunnies in Kansas this year, if you want to try and hunt behind a pair of half fast and half slow beagles and a not so good hunter let me know.

JForgy

Reaction score
Do you like to use a shotgun or rifle when rabbit hunting? There is some good rabbit country around Cajon Pass/Apple Valley, but it's shotgun only territory.  If you want to use a rifle the eastern part of Riverside county or maybe Kern county might be your best bet.

QALHNTR

Reaction score
I'm an O.C. boy and always looking for a good hunting buddy. If I could only figure a way to get a day off from work, hockey, the yard............  Oh yeah, Dove opener, X9C, Double Haul in the Fall, Two-Deer tag for Wisconsin - I'll find the time.

ca jeeper

Reaction score
I am new to the area and would love to do some rabbit hunting.  Let me know when and where.

Fubar

Reaction score
ca jeeper  Welcome to Jesses Forum. You are the 800th person to join the Forum. Glad to have you with us.             Fubar

Top Bottom