Spike Lee and his cronies

gwhunter69

Reaction score
...and these are the type of vulture that make a living on stirring up racial disharmony...they are both parasites and on par with the KKK in my opinion.

Marty

Reaction score
Wow. How ignorant am I. I had no idea that I had benefitted so deeply by affirmative action. Because of affirmative action, I was laid off from two jobs as I did not rank high enough in the racial scale; regardless of skill or work performance.

I guess the world is now equal; when Spike Lee can call for DC to become a "chocolate city," but Dom Imus cannot accurately describe the hair of an African American female.

easymoney

Reaction score
"...and these are the type of vulture that make a living on stirring up racial disharmony...they are both parasites and on par with the KKK in my opinion."

You mean just like Luis Farrakan, Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton, and the rest of the "black leaders" who are perpetuating the racial divide and profiting from it politically...

And spike lee is just another hollywood bigwig who shoots off his mouth instead of helping "his people"... He could take some lessons from another hollywood type who is helping very much instead of hurting, Bill Cosby.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom