Sportsmans Warehouse grand opening

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Anyone going to be at the SW grand opening on Saturday? I'll be the bald guy wearing the black Wilderness Athlete shirt. I should have a table set up and will be passing out some sample Wilderness Athlete bars. Please stop by and chat, it will make me look like I'm doing my job. I'll also be bopping around the archery section too. If any of you have any questions regarding Bear Archery, Trophy Ridge accessories and/or Sitka Mountain Gear, please flag me down.

dwagoner

Reaction score
There are flyers on the website that you can get also, i cant from my crappy work comp but go to WELL now i figured it out LOL heres the link to the flyer and the site, they dont have online store setup but i was told they are working on it. I will tell you this, Victorville is the 3rd largest SW that they have of the 70 and its got ALOT of stuff in it, definitely worth supporting if your local. Their prices are good also

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/page_vi...eryFlyer=Search

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

bsbowhunter

Reaction score
ARE YOU GOING TO BE HANDING OUT SAMPLE BROADHEADS FROM YOUR COLLECTION ALSO LOL. WHAT TIME DO THEY OPEN? I NEED A BACK PACK BEFORE HUNTING SEASON!

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Hey SDHNTR was that you I talked to on the phone tonight? Im bruce, I was in the shop when you called looking for the archery manager? I will be working in the archery department part time. wish I could be there that weeknd to meet you all......BUT ill be up at Tejon chassin pigs!!!!......
But Ill be ther tomarrow and thursday.......But you all should check it out I have to say thay have a TON of goodies in there..... I have to admit I am still impresed!!! It not ill be in the archery department workin if anyone stops in there say hi!!!

dwagoner

Reaction score
I hope Nate brings some goodies to play with LOL, Ill be there all weekend since Bruce doesnt want to participate in the grand opening LOL Good Luck with your hunt bruce, hope you and your brother come home with 500lbs of pork!!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
If you would be so kind, could one of you gents give me a quick call? I emailed you both my phone number. Thanks.

dwagoner

Reaction score
Nate i cant get to my email from work but you can call me when you get a chance, Dennis 760-792-9398

dwagoner

Reaction score
WELL the soft opening last night was pretty good, quite a few people out and about. I ran across quite a few that i knew from either the local gun range, archery places like Mojave archers in phelan and our local shop that ive seen before at shoots. Was wierd for the first time doing retail, ive never worked in retail before so im not much of a salesman but i just talked to alot of people. There was one guy really waiting on SW, he had his bow with him and all and needed strings so he was the first back to the archery area bow in hand ready to get the strings replaced. Was good and im sure this weekend will make my head spin for sure with tons of traffic!!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Nice meeting you Dennis. You're a class act. Was a fun day. Busy. I think SW is a good thing for the Victor Valley.

Good to see bsbowhunter and Travis too. Did I happen to meet anyone else?

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
And you said it was going to be 115 degrees out there. I don't think it went over 105..

dwagoner

Reaction score
i got to work at like 8am sat morning and when i went around back of the building to drop off a bow rack i had to weld up it felt like 90 that early, i wasnt out the car for a few seconds and i was sweating!! I hate the heat.

Nate thanks for the compliments, i dont see myself as that much a class act but im glad we got along better than me and that "other" rep LOL It was a pleasure meeting you too, your a cool guy for sure!! DAMN fools took all the energy bars before i could try one too LOL pigs!! I had fun just bsing with customers and helping out in any way that i could, ive personally helped two dads outfit their young teens with bows so thats the best reward there, i love seeing new people get into archery!!

The Easton rep came over on Sunday and he was a really cool guy also, didnt know how to install their new inserts so he gave a break down again on how to do them, Arron also did but i didnt mind hearing again. Was talking to him a bit and he hooked us up with a nice camo hat, i have a pretty good collection of camos that im building. Even though the wife doesnt like them all over the house LOL thats ok though

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Do they have the National Geographic map machine?? Ed F

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Bowunter, i know there was talk of having one of those machines in the store, ill check up on it tomarrow when i go in and let you know

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Not sure Ed. The REI right up the street from me does. Let me know if you need me to run some maps and send them up.

dwagoner

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BOWUNTR @ Jun 24 2008, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do they have the National Geographic map machine?? Ed F[/b]
I didnt make it to work on Monday so i went in and got my first chance to go thru the store finally, i never saw a map machine, only paper maps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom