Stealth cam - First ones I have seen

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I was looking on the Sportsmans guide web site and came across the Stealth cam II and it said it had a 90' flash range. WOW what a flash. They sell for $179.00. Anyone familier with these? If you follow the link and click on Hunting Product New for 2002! and go to page 2 you will see them.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I had the smaller Stealth cam for $149, I returned it after one use. I had about 16 false pics out of 24, the quality of pictures was good. I wasn't too impressed, so I returned it. You had to mount it 6 feet high and point it downward according to the instructions. Plus, I used up 4C batteries in one week! I don't know much about the Bigger one, besides it takes even more batteries....

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks coyotebandit, I thought the 90' flash range was something else. I wonder how they are getting 90' out of it? Even with a slave flash that is some distance.

shufigo

Reaction score
Hey, even if you got 90 feet, what would you see?? The 30' that you get on a PF quite often is too far away to really see the detail you'd like. I think the most impressive pictures are those that you can count the hairs and feathers....

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
I've seen the units and am not impresssed with them.
I agree with Shufigo, part of the fun is to see how close you can get pics, not the ones that you would need a scope for.
Just my .02 worth

Top Bottom