Steel Shot Pricing

quaildeath

Reaction score
FWIW, new Turners fall catalog is out.
The steel dove loads are almost exactly double the lead.
I don't need steel yet but when I do I hope the economies of scale hits by then.

parkermann

Reaction score
Walmart has Remington 7 and 7.5 steel shot every once in a while for 7$ a box. But I've also seen the same box at different walmarts for 9-12$ a box

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Limited Out

Reaction score
The dilemma of finding reasonable ammo prices. My primary concern is when they enact those new ammo laws, the price is going to go up on everything. These companies are not going to collect and store purchase data for free. These costs will be added onto the price. I also can see companies like Wally World stop selling ammo in California, just like they did with guns. Anyway back to the topic, lot of variables, pay shipping, pay tax, don't pay tax, pick it up at a store and don't pay shipping. I think this is a rough guideline on a good price $5.50-$5.75 or less for lead, and under $7.75-$8.00 for steel. Here is one thing we can do, when you find a good price keep passing it along. That Winchester AA rebate was a pretty good deal $5.87 + tax at Wally World someone on this forum put me onto this, bought 30 boxes, $60 rebate on the way.

mischief209

Reaction score
65$ for a case of steel winchester at basspro. thats about the cheapest ive found up here.

Top Bottom