Step back in time... D380/MS20

garman

Reaction score
Bare with me for a minute....

I'm looking for some info........ I Just finished refocusing and modifiying a D380. I also have a MS20 that I'm about to modify with the low power mod kit. On my first digital setup, I added a timer board for all the functions.... but I never use any of the functions (counters, multiple refresh rates, day/night/both, different delays, test mode, etc)

On this one I don't want/need all the options.... I want it simple. Fast camera refresh to keep the 380 on all the time and the shortest delay for pictures. No counters, no other options, that's it.

What fits my needs?? I know it is probably in a previous post, but I haven't been successful with all my searches.

Thanks for any help!!

tr71270

Reaction score
i also need some info on using a ms20 and d380 together!

Thanks in advance

coyotebandit

Reaction score
You need to build/buy a simple timer board that has a 2.5 hr refresh and hook it up to the output of the MS-20. Brian and Joed were the only ones I know of who sold these the chips for these timers. I'm not sure if either one are still selling these. You might also want to check with arkansaselkhunter, as he was selling the boards for Brian's timer chip.

tr71270

Reaction score
Coondog could you please send me the info also, been looking for this for awhile but come up empty with the search function.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom