Steve Lumma wingbone calls from MO

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I had the privilege to hunt with Steve on our MO Youth Hunt this year. Check out the 2nd wingbone with the holes. Anybody ever see holes like this on a wingbone? Steve said it was for changing the pitch on the fly with just one call. Man could he call with a yelper and trumpet. He took 2nd this year at the nationals in working yelpers behind Don Bald. Steve is headed to the top so you collectors may want to get a call from him soon, it may already be too late to get in on the low side.

http://www.customcalls.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/Y...?num=1176607193

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I've seen one with holes like that. Funny thing was it was the exact same size as my #4 shot.

Fine job there by Steve. Great idea also.

Shane

Reaction score
That's cool. Kind of a "Bling Camo" goin on there with the metalic gold paint.

Here's a pic of a more "native" type of calls I've made over the past few years. I like using all materials (lanyard not included in this case) from animals I've taken. The rawhide is deer, the lanyard ring is hollowed out deer antler, turkey feather, then I'll add artwork. I'll get a few more pics and post them. This is the only one I have access to at work.

These things really work well, too!

[attachment=51763:Turkey_w...er_shane.jpg]

Attachments

Tominator

Reaction score
Godd looking calls! I've got a few wingbone calls laying around that I made years ago that are VERY rudimentary...I think I'll redo them this off season.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom